One more country, one more city to cross off that ever growing travel list. Gee, the keyboard at this 'internet cafe' is crap. The keys stick and one of them doesn´t even work. Add all that to the fact that the South American keyboards are not the easiest to type on anyway. It is like learning to type all over again :)
Buenos Aires is a big city with lots of shopping. I have been here 4 days and I am pretty sure that I have done more shopping in these four days then I have in my lifetime. My mom and I came down here to meet my sister, Jessy, who has been here for about a month trying to make some dance connections before she heads back to Berlin.
Bueno Aires is very famous for its Tango. In La Boca, which is a very colorful part of the city, there were lots of couples tango dancing, teaching the tourists and offering pictures with them. I did none of them above except watching a couple or two as I passed by.
I will post more when I am at a computer that has a fully functioning keyboard (or as fully functioning as a South America keyboard can be).
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad you finally tore your self away from shopping to post an update!I didn't know Cindy went too, how fun to take a trip with her girls. Have a good time!
Wow, Shanny, it's hard to keep track of you! When will you be heading my way?
Post a Comment