I saw this on my friend, Amelia's blog, and thought I would take the time to entertain.
Where is your phone? Not sure, on the kitchen counter, I think.
Your hair color? reddish blonde
Your mother? In the next room
Your father? Running in Heaven ;)
Your favorite thing? that's hard to narrow it to one thing....at the moment music
Your dream last night? I don't remember
Your dream/goal? to qualify and run in the Boston Marathon,
hobby? running, biking, skiing, hiking, snowshoeing, anything outdoors, traveling, reading (I guess that is a list of multiple hobbies and nor just one hobby :)
room you're in? dining room/family room
Your fear? snakes, fire, falling in love/having my heart broken
Where do you want to be in six years? finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up, married, settled wherever that may be
Where were you last night? Jazz Basketball game
One of your wish list items? a date, I apparently have a sign on my forehead that says "Stay Away...Don't Waste Your Time...You'll Only End Up Friends;)
What you're not? tired...I should be since it is 11:30 at night
The last thing you did? went grocery shopping
Your TV? off so that I can listen to my inner voice :)
Your pets? don't have any
Your computer? is the best thing ever
Your mood? content
Missing someone? not really
Your car? parked in a garage
Something you're not wearing? makeup....wait, I never wear makeup....my cartier watch;)
Your summer? was spent working with a little trip to Alaska and a river trip down south
Love someone? yes, lots of people
Your favorite color? red
When was the last time you laughed? today sometime
Last time you cried? hmmm....a couple of weeks ago
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The women I've loved only in friendship are still with me. Consider me thankful.
Yay! You posted! Will you be around between Dec 23 and Jan 6? That's when I'll be in SLC, and I'd LOVE to see you! More specifically, do you have plans the 27th between about 4:00 and 8:00?
Post a Comment