Note to self:
Never again ask my sister for her comments!!
In case no one figured it out:
the last three posts were provided by my sister.
My sister and I parted ways yesterday after three days of relaxing on the beach in Arica, Chile.
Great beach weather, water a tad chilly, nice morning runs along the boardwalk, lots of walking up and down 21 de Mayo, great seafood, and ouch....sunburns
Despite not being a huge beach fan, I really enjoyed just relaxing and people watching on the beach.
Thanks to a friend, I am able to provide the following great song quote:
"sunshine, we all see, the same sky...."
Song for Sunshine - Belle & Sebastian
Additional Note: Traveling with my sister was a great bonding experience. Jessy is a wonderful person to travel with. I would travel with her in a heartbeat, even if that means I have to carry her water, all her shit, and on top of all of that, put up with her bitchiness!!!! Love ya lots sis!
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment