
For Memorial Day weekend I took a trip up to
Seattle, Washington to visit my friends Heather and Steve and their two boys, Emmett and Riley.
In order to get to Seattle from Trout Lake, you have to cross the toll bridge into Oregon, take 84 almost all the way to Portland, 205 North, then 5 North all the way into Seattle. I know it doesn’t like the fastest, most efficient way to get there from Trout Lake, however, the other route still has snow on it.
While in Seattle, I went to a Folk Life Festival at the Seattle Center, went out to dinner, went to Pike’s Place Market where I saw the famous fish throwers (despite the rain, it was crowded down there, took a walk around Green Lake Park where there was a wakeboard competition in the cold water I am sure, and went to a barbeque at some friends of Heather and Steve’s, and played with the cute kids. Three day weekends are so wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment