Sunday, May 04, 2008
Random Observation
I have made an interesting observation recently. That obseration is my slight fear of the drive through car washes. You all might be wondering "how can someone have a fear of such a thing." Let me explain....when I was going through one a couple of months ago, I thought what if I run into the car in front of me. Since you can't really see what is going on in front of you, it is hard to tell how close you are to the car in front of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I completely understand you irrational fear of car washes. I have several of my own. Our real estate agent had the pleasure the other day of witnessing my fear of flying insects. We were looking at the back yard of one home and this HUGE mosquito looking thing, I guess it was a river fly or something, but it looked like a 2" mosquito, came flying out of a weedy area and STRAIGHT into my face. I did The Dance and everything. SO embarrassing.
Post a Comment