One of my friends had the following on her blog so...
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Have fun. I can't wait to read the memories.

2 comments:
I'm glad you're playing along. :)
I have a lot of memories of you, but some of the best ones are (some are the same you left on mine):
drive-by's, sitting on the tomato, making biscuits, when you lived next door to David, visiting Rob at Baskin Robbins, the cherries in the drink at Hires and then again at Baskin Robbins, sluffing school, dancing together when we were young... I could probably keep going.
One thing's for sure, we were always laughing!
Okay, here we go... :)
Jumping from your window to the roof of your garage, visiting Mrs. Lane, "G" street, junior high notes (WBAPIIMLOYAIT), tap dancing with Mrs. Ohme, going for drives in your truck (at least I think it was a truck), talks about everything under the sun, writing a certain letter at Einsteins, countless visits to Michelle... well, I guess I'd better leave something for you to write on my blog! :)
Mostly I've always been amazed how it doesn't matter how long it's been since we've talked or seen each other; we always pick up right back where we left off. You're the best!
P.S. You did WHAT for 25 Twinkies 3 courts away???
Post a Comment