Saturday, October 28, 2006

Recap of Travels

In the past three months, I have been to 4 continents (Africa, Europe, USA, South America), 10 countries (Kenya, Tanzania, The Netherlands, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Italy, Peru, Chile), 15 cities-more or less (Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Interlaken, Siena, Florence, Tuscany, many in Peru, Arica in Chili) climbed Africa's highest mountain, went skydiving in the Swiss Alps, studied espaƱol in Peru, and many, many, more great experiences. I have met so many interesting, fun people along the way. Shared lots of stories and made a couple of friends. So many wonderful (and some not so wonderful) memories that I will never forget.
Did reading that make you tired? It made me muy cansada (very tired) just typing it.
WOW! What an incredible journey!

Song Quote: "I got jet lag and I never even left the ground, see it's like that every time you come around oh I'm so hung over and I never even touched a drop"
Joss Stone - Song Jet Lag

No comments: